Monday, October 29, 2007

Inauguration!

I strongly dislike inaugural blog posts, but I suppose it is useful to chart out one’s blogging territory. Being new at this (they don’t call me “analog girl” for nothing), this blog may yet became many things, but for now, it’s a place for me to write about and document the various leisure-y things, mostly food and wine, some travel and much miscellany, with which I come in contact. This may include, but is not limited to, restaurant and wine reviews, the occasional recipe, travelogues and other food-related items. Please join me, as I finally come to terms with my penchant for bourgeois pastimes.

4 comments:

Pearl said...

Bobiy!!!!
I am very excited for this blog and promise to be an avid follower of it!
I am happy to be the first person to leave a comment!
Can't wait for the next post,
La Perle

Valsis said...

What a delight!

Kevin said...

You go girlfriend

Unknown said...

Good work MVB. Through your blog I can remain jealous of those who continue to enjoy the bourgeoisie that Montreal has to offer.